coBRANDiT recently traveled to the 2013 North American International Auto Show in Detroit on behalf of FIAT and Jeep. We produced 5 videos for FIAT featuring consumer feedback on new and concept models, and 5 videos for Jeep featuring blogger brand ambassadors. Check out these 2 FIAT concepts...the Cattiva and the Tenebra...our fave Jeep vids include the Rubicon 10 year anniversary edition and the Grand Cherokee SRT (below).
coBRANDiT Producer/DP Mike Quill recently directed and edited a series of pieces for South Korean cosmetics brand VDL. Shot in NYC over the course of two days, the project included studio and location work as well as a medium sized crew...and utilized the ultra-high def 4K Red Camera. Our fave piece can be viewed above...see more on VDL's media page.
When the new FIAT Studio was getting ready to open in downtown Chicago, coBRANDiT took to the streets (and the subway) to get the word out and see what folks thought about the FIAT 500. This video was shot over 2 days and turned around overnight...noon delivery on day 3.
This past weekend coBRANDiT provided a camera crew and on-site edit staff to clothing brand Life is good and the Life is good Festival 2012. Working over 2 days in partnership with a production team from their PR agency Weber Shandwick we turned around 6 tightly edited videos (3 per day), many within hours of being shot. Content featured scenes of family activities, performing artists such as Michael Franti and Dave Matthews, and publicity for the Life is good Playmakers. Playmakers are child care professionals who dedicate their lives to helping kids overcome poverty, violence and illness through the power of play...all festival proceeds went to support this philathropic activity.
Cambridge start-up ThriveHive needed an introduction video that described their platform with a voice over and a client testimonial...plus a bit of animated magic. We shot the piece, managed screen captures and voice over plus animated their logo and other visual elements. The result is a snappy 2 minute video that describes the marketing problems many small business owners face...and the ThriveHive solution.
Need your logo or other elements animated? If you have existing graphics files we can put the moves on them and make it all look sharp. Or we can start from scratch with animated text, clip art, and other elements. Get in touch!
Last holiday season coBRANDiT produced a set of videos for Liberty Mutual Insurance. Liberty Mutual solicited questions on fire safety from prominent bloggers and Facebook users and we filmed safety expert Tom Harned's response. Shot in one day at a local fire station and turned around quickly thereafter, this series provided Liberty Mutual with 19 pieces of highly personalized and relevant content without breaking the bank. It's a dominant strategy (sometimes referred to as the "Old Spice Strategy") that we are seeing employed more and more.
Does your brand have fans or followers who would like a chance to ask questions and get personalized responses? We'd be happy to discuss ways to make it happen...get in touch!
As every social marketer knows Facebook apps are a big deal. Facebook terms dictate that all contest activity on a brand's page must be managed though a 3rd party app; as a result apps have become the way brands promote events, contests, and giveaways. And any good app includes video!
Recently coBRANDiT has worked on a number of app projects. Our fave example is the app. built by Ignite Social Media for Ram Truck. The app was in support of Ram's Sponsorship of the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo and included giveaways of Ram schwag and a sweepstakes. How did it work?
Ram set up a mechanical bull at a bar in Detroit and 19 contestants mounted up and rode...coBRANDiT was there to shoot the action. We cut all the contestant videos up into a series of 30 second pieces, complete with a timer and slo-mo instant replay...Facebook users were invited to guess the length of time each rider stayed on. Winners received Ram gear!
Check out these screen shots below of the app in action...and a sample of the video! You may actually LOL.
coBRANDiT produces great social media video for brands, agencies, and organizations of all sizes. Check out our new reel and learn a bit about our history and our capabilites...want to learn more? Get in touch here.
Over the past 9 months we have produced close to 100 videos for brands, agencies, and organizations large and small. Here are our faves...
Ray-Ban brought us in to shoot Two Door Cinema Club at SXSW, Coachella, and Lollapalooza. Below are the tops vids from each location.
About 40 of the vids we've done are for Chrysler Brands including work for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram Truck, and Fiat. Below is a nifty timelapse we shot for Fiat in Miami, a blogger roundtable for Dodge, and a set of images from the livestreaming mission we ran for Dodge in Detroit...click here for more deets on that!
We also produce regular content for Microsoft's Cambridge HQ known as the NERD center...below is a piece we shot at a party they hosted for regional video game developers.
Here's something we put together for Boston's Safar Salon during National Fashion Week (ok...it was late 2010...but we still love the piece!)
We also produced many corporate videos for companies and organizations ranging from Ocean Spray to Genzyme to Disney. Below are examples of work for Sylvania and business organization MITX.
That's it for now! We gotta get back to work...there's still 3 months left to 2011. We'd love to add your videos to our faves list so get in touch if you'd like to discuss a project.
Ray-Ban's Never Hide campaign is an ongoing global marketing effort to target young, brave and nonconformist individuals. As part of this effort Ray-Ban sponsored Irish indie rockers Two Door Cinema Club as they performed at major American music festivals: SXSW, Coachella, and Lollapalooza.
Working with partner agency NMS, coBRANDiT covered the shows, conducted interviews, and shot behind-the-scenes content with the band. Finished pieces highlighted interview segments, top hits, and acoustic performances while also integrating fan content shot on consumer devices from the crowd and side stage. The results can be seen at Ray-Ban Films or at these locations: SXSW 1, SXSW 2, SXSW 3, Coachella 1, Coachella 2, Coachella 3, Lollapalooza 1, Lollapalooza 2.
coBRANDiT has produced 40+ vids for Chrysler over the past 10 months…the work is generally of a few types:
Dodge Woodward Dreamcruise
Most of this work is done on short notice, with finished videos delivered from 1-7 days after the shoot. Our approach and experience allows us to operate quickly and with minimal oversight...that's why our clients love us! (Read our recommendations here) For more details on our work with Chrysler, please contact us.
Held every year in Detroit on the 3rd weekend of August, the Woodward Dreamcruise is an unofficial celebration of the American auto industry. Dodge reserved a key location at Woodward and 13 Mile featuring vintage cars, custom hot rods, new Mopar technology and various entertainments. coBRANDiT was retained to provide live coverage of the event for 6 hours on Saturday afternoon.
How we did it: Camera 1 continually swept Woodward Ave, zooming in on burnouts, crazy rides, and Dodge vehicles. Camera 2 roved in the Dodge display, shooting details of the vintage cars and picking up interviews conducted by staffers of official Dodge blog Red Line Dodge. We cut between cameras and managed titles and the text crawl from a laptop nearby running Livestream's pro studio.
Each camera utilized a Live pack which wirelessly fed the signal to livestream's servers. We accessed the feeds through the studio interface (pictured above) which allowed us to switch between cameras, lay in titles, and pop in logos and text crawls. We also archived both feeds and had the ability to re-broadcast previous clips and pre-produced pieces. The entire production process was managed via a wireless 4G card...not really recommended (hardwired ethernet is more secure) but it works in a pinch. Dodge embedded the live broadcast in facebook.com/dodge and at the top of Red Line Dodge (see picture below).
coBRANDiT has managed numerous live broadcasts on both the livestream and ustream platforms. Get in touch if you'd like to discuss a live video project!
coBRANDiT produces video for some of the biggest names in the corporate world: Genzyme, Sylvania, Partners Health Care, Disney, Ford, Verizon, Forrester Research, Microsoft, Eli Lilly, Ocean Spray. Our work provides snappy, compelling video content for press releases, media sites, social sites, HR, intranets, investor meetings and sales pitches. Check out these samples below:
Above: OSRAM Sylvania's Dr. Chips discusses LED lighting technology.
Above: Chef Ming Tsai cooks up a cranberry recipe for Mickey Mouse and the Epcot Center (Client: Ocean Spray; edit by Disney).
Above: Ford's Scott Monty introduces the casting call for Ford Focus Rally America. This piece was shot, edited, and delivered in 10 hours on location at BlogWorld Expo in Las Vegas.
Above: Coverage of Microsoft Cambridge's Day of Caring employee volunteer event.
Above: A qualitative research project demonstrating proof-of-concept for a global PR agency's pitch to a leading provider of wireless, cable, and broadband services.
Get in touch if you would like to discuss how coBRANDiT can help tell your stories!
Microsoft's New England Research and Development Center (yes...the NERD Center...) has engaged coBRANDiT to produce an ongoing series of videos for both internal and external audiences. The internal vids we can't show you...they are typically covering new product initiatives and/or full length presentations by executives flown in from Redmond. For these we cut together 2 camera angles and slides from a powerpoint deck.
The external vids form a part of the NERD Center's extensive community outreach program, they can be seen on NERD's homepage and YouTube channel and include pieces covering parties thrown for area video game developers (see the video above), public talks by the head of Microsoft's Online Services Division, events honoring Easter Seals of Massachusetts and Women's History Month, as well as citywide employee volunteer efforts: the Day of Caring.
Have questions about our work with Microsoft? Get in touch!
coBRANDiT is helping get the word out on two open positions at PUMA's International marketing HQ located in Boston MA. The positions are perfect for those with solid community management experience...both operationally and strategically. PUMA is looking for a Global Social Media Manager and a Junior Digital Social Media Manager.
The positions are not yet live on PUMA HR's page...for the moment qualified candidates may submit resumes to email@example.com.
JOB NUMBER 1:
JOB TITLE: Global Social Media Manager
LOCATION: Puma North America, Inc., Boston, MA
JOB SUPERVISOR: Senior Global Digital Marketing Manager
Become a member of our Global Digital Marketing team within the International Marketing Department at PUMA North America, Inc. This position will have the strategic responsibility to create awareness of and engagement with our brand through a combination of blogger relations, social network management, community engagement, and viral marketing. Successful candidates will possess an awareness of social media tactics and strategies, an enthusiasm for maximizing PUMA’s global social media presence as well as impeccable communication and presentation skills.
• Develops and manages global community and content strategies for facebook.com/puma, other brand category Facebook pages, and strategies for other strategic public social networks.
• Coordinates and coaches global category managers, regional territory managers, and national market managers to program, develop and deploy relevant local social media content in 25+ global markets.
• Designs and develops marketing and communications campaigns within the social media and community space that align with global and digital campaigns, but that leverage the unique properties of the social marketing channel.
• Collaborates with internal and external creative resources to define a unique and distinct brand voice that reflects the joyful and fun attitude of PUMA.
• Seeds seasonal products for review and coverage within on line communities in alignment with our product and ecommerce marketing teams.
• Develops and manages relationships with global online bloggers, content providers, and other digital influencers in the Sports, Lifestyle and Fashion categories.
• Generates conversations and coverage in the digital channels that connect PUMA to its online consumer targets and drive brand awareness in our business categories.
• Packages and places original and syndicated content (video, etc.) tied to PR and marketing communications campaigns on relevant content platforms.
• Monitors online conversations to determine reach and impact of PUMA with online consumers
• Applies analytics to quantify and qualify effectiveness of interactive campaigns and reports findings to senior management
• Identifies trends taking place in mobile, viral marketing, blog and social networking spheres to help PUMA stay ahead of the curve
• Works with global Brand Management as well as PR, Interactive, and Creative teams to ensure alignment of all initiatives across all channels
• Bachelor’s of Arts in Marketing, or other related field
• 4-5 years post-college experience in social media or community management, or digital Public Relations
• Some experience in managing junior members of staff
• Excellent communications and presentation skills, as well as an awareness of and facility with communicating with team members in 5 regions and tens of markets around the world
• Strong research and analytical skills, including familiarity with Facebook insights, Google analytics and other industry standard analytics packages
• An ability to generate and drive breakthrough creative ideas for interactive and social media campaigns
• Knowledge of the social media environment and trends in the business
• Awareness of competitors’ social media marketing activities
• General awareness and knowledge of the sportswear and lifestyle product category
• High initiative, high energy, confidence, passion for the job, decisive eye for detail
• Willingness to learn and take creative and art direction
• Ability to excel in a fast paced environment without compromising quality
Do you think you could be a perfect match for this role? Submit your resume to PUMA at firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB NUMBER 2:
JOB TITLE: Junior Social Media Manager
LOCATION: Puma North America, Inc., Boston, MA
JOB SUPERVISOR: Global Social Media Manager
Become a member of our Interactive Marketing team within the International Marketing Department at PUMA North America, Inc. This position will take ownership of our social media communications process – developing plans and implementing against those plans. A strong copywriting background is a requirement, as successful candidates will be responsible for working with our global creative team to define the “voice” of the brand in the social media sphere, as well as providing support and sharing best practices with our regional and national teams around the world.
• Support the global Social Media Manager in the development of our social content plans – including wall posts, app development and releases, video posts, microblog posts, and blogger outreach.
• Develop content guidelines, copy guidelines, branding guidelines, and other tools for use by regional and national social media counterparts.
• Work with our regional and national social media contacts to share best practices, provide feedback and comments, and offer suggestions and guidance for their day-to-day social media efforts.
• Coordinate and implement all global-focused social media activities, including regular weekly global posts, and weekly updates to our community web pages.
• Compose copy and content for use within our global regional and national communities.
• Work with the regional e-commerce managers to maintain correct key items, product catalogs, or promotional, traffic driving product content within the context of our social communities.
• Work with the global PR team to ensure alignment with the brand press communications plans and calendars.
• Use analytics tools to review and optimize performance of content, and develop regular reports on social media KPIs
• Work with the rest of the marketing team to ensure that all communication campaigns drive traffic and conversions within the regional on-line stores via creative production, e-mail, and social media networks.
• Bachelor’s of Arts in marketing or any other related or adjacent field.
• 3-4 years post-college experience in social media, PR, or other relevant position.
• Knowledge of the social media environment and trends in the business.
• Awareness of competitor’s on-line social media activities.
• Ability to present information and communicate effectively with a variety of teams and individuals around the world.
• Experience in running or managing an community of some scale is a plus.
• General awareness and knowledge of the sportswear and lifestyle product category.
• High initiative, high energy, confidence, passion for the job, decisive eye for detail.
• Creative thinker and innovator with exceptional design/typography/layout skills.
• Willingness to learn and take creative and process direction.
• Ability to excel in a fast paced environment without compromising quality.
Do you think you could be a perfect match for this role? Submit your resume to PUMA at email@example.com
coBRANDiT specializes in social media video production, distribution and consulting services for brand marketers, agencies, and organizations of all sizes. Need help with video? We'll make it happen.
Download our one page .pdf for details.
Since 2002 we've developed video projects that involve & engage enthusiast communities. Below is a project we shot for Ray-Ban featuring indie band Two Door Cinema Club.
Visit our home page to learn more.
Our clients include Chrysler, Ray-Ban, Microsoft, PUMA, Ford Motor Company, GM, U.S. Veteran's Administration, Verizon, Flying Dog Brewery, Boston Coach, Xenith, Iron Mountain, Genzyme, The American Dairy Association, Athlete's Performance, NMS, Ogilvy PR, Weber Shandwick, Cutwater, Quaker City Merchantile, WOMMA, Viximo, Communispace, Daily Grommet, Ocean Spray, Shaw's and many others.
Check out our favorite work here.
Read recommendations of our work here:
IPHONE PAGE (tk)